Sales Development Representative – Full Time
Snaptech Marketing – Burnaby, BC
Are you looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career, working hand-in-hand with Google certified specialists?
Become a part of the data-driven, Google Premier Partner team at Snaptech Marketing – an innovative digital marketing agency in Burnaby, BC.
What You’ll Do
• Use a “research” based sales approach, breaking the mold from classic selling tactics
• Begin the qualification and engagement processes, following our proven methods
• Work directly with Account Executives, developing their sales pipeline
• Execute on follow-up campaigns to engage pre-existing leads
• Achieve monthly quotas, sourcing qualified leads and setting appointments
Who You Are
• Friendly and out-going personality
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Coachable and professional attitude
• Ability to think on your feet and learn quickly
• Excellent communicator, proficient on the phone and with a keyboard
• Comfortable setting up meetings and pitching to potential clients
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and a short written statement (300 words or less) on why you are the right person for this role and what you will contribute to the Snaptech team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What You Bring
• Degree or diploma in a business-related program
• Experience and/or education in sales, sales development, operations and/or digital marketing is considered an asset
• Ability to learn and adapt to working within a variety of CRM’s
• Functional knowledge of Linkedin
• Understanding of business processes, roles, and corporate structure
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Track record of successful, credible achievements
• Competitive salary
• Personal growth plan for your career trajectory
• Open, flexible and fun environment/culture
• 27 days of paid vacation per year (including stat holidays)
• Comprehensive benefits plan including dental and life coverage
• Free coffee, drinks and snacks in the office
• One of Vancouver’s most competitive office foosball leagues
Who We Are
We’ve produced an online marketing radio show on CKNW, have been singled out by “The Globe & Mail” newspaper for our website design, and worked with hundreds of clients across North America on their digital marketing strategies.
We are proud to have been approached by Google to become one of the world’s first Google Partner agencies. We were selected to help Google shape their Partner Program, which has now been rolled out world-wide. We are proud to have recently earned Google Premier Partner status, which only 3% of digital agencies world-wide have qualified for. We owe this honour to our amazing team of elite digital marketers who constantly strive to maximize our clients’ results and apply the latest and greatest in digital.