Digital Marketing & Advertising Specialist
Snaptech Marketing – Burnaby, BC
Snaptech Marketing has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist who speaks digital like no other, strives to increase conversions, and loves to make sense of data.
Our approach to digital marketing and advertising is unique. Instead of selling off-the-shelf solutions, we specialize in developing custom digital strategies for each client that are tailored to maximize results.
You should be up-to speed with all the latest Google products (Search, Display, Mobile, Shopping, Video, Analytics) and have a good understanding of other digital advertising channels like Facebook/Meta Ads, Bing, LinkedIn Ads, etc. You should be highly motivated, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, confident in client meetings, and a strong communicator. Your ability to anticipate issues before they become problems is second to none. You are also extremely organized, have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and attention to detail. You own the quality of your work and are always looking to learn and improve. You may even be looking to beat our in-house Geoguessr champion.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in your new role:
- Develop, implement and manage paid campaign strategies across multiple platforms (Google Ads Search & Display, Facebook/Meta Ads, programmatic, etc.) for clients in diverse industries.
- Assist Account Directors and Senior Strategists in the day-to-day management of accounts;
- Manage and liaise with your own roster of client accounts.
- Develop strategies to improve conversions and online branding.
- Analyze data to identify, manage and improve account performance.
- Fully understand Google Ads, Bing, Facebook/Meta, LinkedIn and other paid search & advertising platforms, including account setup, keyword development, ad creation, targeting options and conversions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and latest developments in digital marketing and advertising.
- Maintain an up-to-date task list independently with limited manager oversight.
- Justified confidence
- Humble nature
- Deep sense of curiosity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Incredible adaptability
- Head for numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present complex ideas and influence stakeholders
- Keen mind for business strategy
- Adept at digging for, interpreting, and communicating strategic marketing insights
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Team player able to work with cross-functional teams
A little about Snaptech:
Our environment is fun and relaxed, but we expect a lot from one another. Our success is tied to our ability to work together. We’re bright, talented, and hard-working enough to get any project done, and we also welcome jobs that take us out of our comfort zones.
Now entering our 20th year of service, Snaptech has evolved from a 2-person web design and content management company into a full-service digital marketing and advertising agency.
We’ve produced an online marketing radio show on CKNW, have been singled out by “The Globe & Mail” newspaper for our website design, and worked with hundreds of clients across North America on their digital marketing strategies.
We are a proud to have been approached by Google to become one of the world’s first Google Partner agencies. We were selected to help Google shape their Partner Program, which has now been rolled out world-wide. We owe this honour to our amazing team of elite digital marketers who constantly strive to maximize our clients’ results and apply the latest and greatest in digital.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages with no waiting period, 3 weeks’ vacation from the get-go, a flexible work schedule and a great work environment with lots of opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
Hard Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience managing paid advertising campaigns
- Google Ads Certification Required
- Well-versed in overall digital marketing practices
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Great communication skills and comfortable speaking with clients
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of “supported autonomy”
- A competitive base salary based on experience;
- Extended health and dental benefits (from day one);
- 15 days paid vacation time;
- A week off between Christmas and New Year;
- A culture based on principles and integrity;
- The option to take working vacations and work from anywhere in the world for short periods of time;
- Flexible working hours;
- A hybrid work environment with work-from-home options;
- A supportive marketing team that is collaborative in nature and supports your ongoing learning; and
- Entry into the city’s most competitive foosball/cornhole league (once we’re back in the office!).
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and a short written statement (300 words or less) on why you are the right person for this role and what you will contribute to the Snaptech team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Snaptech is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We currently have a hybrid work model with the option to work from home or come into the office. Preference will be given to applicants from the Lower Mainland.
At Snaptech, attention to detail is very important. Therefore, when you submit your application, tell us what your favourite movie is and why.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Snaptech. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.