Role Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday – 7.5 hours a day, choose a schedule that works for you
Compensation: Competitive salary with extended health and dental + 15 days vacation from Day 1
You’re the cream of the crop.
An über talented digital marketing pro who can’t help but get personally invested in driving huge results and producing killer marketing results.
You love the satisfaction of knowing your clients love what you do and you’re always looking for ways to take your digital marketing skills to the next level.
Most importantly? You want your skills to be recognized.
We’re a data-driven digital marketing agency – We know, we know – Don’t all agencies say they’re data driven?
Well, we don’t just talk the talk – At Snaptech we have a dedicated in-house Analytics team working day-in-day-out to make sure you have every ounce of data you need to make phenomenal marketing decisions that blow your client’s minds.
Our focus on high-quality Analytics is what sets us apart.
It’s why our client retention rate averages 98% month-to-month.
It’s why the average tenure of a Snaptecher is well over 4 years – We make it easy for you to do your best work.
So, what will you do?
You’ll be hitting the ground running as one of the most senior members of our marketing team.
Jump straight into PPC and other social advertising campaigns and start optimizing and formulating strategy with full autonomy.
Get on the phone with your clients and demonstrate your confidence in helping them understand the importance of their advertising campaigns, in turn reinforcing the client’s confidence in you.
Be ready to work with other senior team members to help impart knowledge to our junior team members and eager to learn interns.
Be ready to help our Business Development team obtain new clients – You know better than anyone which strategies work best and you want to share that knowledge to help us grow Snaptech to new heights.
What will we give you?
- A competitive salary
- Extended health and dental benefits (from day 1)
- 15 days paid vacation (from day 1)
- A culture based on principles and integrity
- The ability to grow your career on your terms
- All statutory holidays paid
- A laptop so you can do your best work in and out of the office
- Flexible working hours
- Conference tickets across North America
- Working from home options
- Free snacks
- Entry into the most competitive foosball league in Vancouver
- Weekly fun team events (with prizes)
- Games area with Xbox, Guitar hero, nerf guns, board games, card games and more.
- Convenient office location (2 minutes off Highway 1, 5 minutes from buses to Kits, New West, Metrotown, North Van & East Van. Free shuttle from Millennium Line (Gilmore), 10 minutes bus from Expo Line (Metrotown)
We do we need from you?
- At least 3 years’ experience getting your hands dirty in PPC campaigns (AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience communicating with clients face-to-face and by phone
- Creative strategy writing skills.